Available Claim Forms
To submit a claim use one of the appropriate company links below. If none are available for your particular claim, please contact us directly.
American Modern Insurance Group
Cincinnati Insurance Companies
Dairyland Insurance Company
Employers Insurance Group
Hartford Insurance Company
Idaho State Insurance Fund
Regence BlueShield of Idaho
In the event of an accident affecting you, your family, or your business, please contact our office immediately.
Call 237-9696 or 800-632-0905 during business hours
Fax us your repair estimates, police reports, etc. at 237-9697 or 877-237-9697
The companies listed below have a 24 hr claims or after hours service . You have the option to call them directly.
Cincinnati Insurance Company 877-242-2544
Emc Insurance Company 888-362-2255
The Hartford 800-243-5860 (Personal Auto & Home)
What to do if you have a water loss.
- Shut off the source of water or contact a qualified person to do so
- Turn off power to the affected area.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping or blotting. Never use a household vacuum cleaner to remove water which could possibly cause electrical shock.
- Remove items that were damaged by the water to a place where they can dry.
- Call a Restoration Facility that deals with cleanup and mold issues.
- Call us to report the loss.
What to do if you have an auto accident.
- Remain calm.
- Assess the scene and do not get out of your car if it's not safe.
- Check for injuries.
- Call the police. Tell them where you are, what happened and if there are injuries.
- DO NOT admit fault.
- Exchange information with other drivers such as name, address, phone, Insurance company & policy number for all vehicles involved.
- If there are witnesses, get names and phone numbers.
- Take photos/video of the scene including the damage to all vehicles. Most cell phones work great for this.
- Write down or record the records of the events.
- Find out from the police where you can get a copy of their report for your claim.
- Call us to report the accident.