Find e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of Mutual Insurance Assoc., Inc. employees.
Join our team!
We are currently have 2 positions opened.
• Must have or be able to receive a valid Idaho Property & Casualty Producer license
• Preference given to candidates with AMS360 experience
• Excellent organizational & time management skills
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Computer skills needed: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Explorer
• Multi-task with attention given to detail
• Friendly, outgoing personality, team player
• Must have a HS diploma or equivalent
Manage and service a book of commercial lines business. Work with commercial lines producer(s) in handling all the inside service work associated with the client's program, including all endorsement activity, routine coverage questions, problem solving, and renewal control. Market accounts to carriers for quotes, coverage, and renewals.
• We offer a competitive salary with commission opportunities
• Generous benefits package - Group Health, 401-K, PPTO, etc.
• Advanced technology - dual monitors, and a paperless environment
Please provide a resume and cover letter detailing your experience and an explanation of why we should consider you for this great position. Email to: Terri Azzola