Mutual Insurance Associates, Inc. was founded by Barbara Norris Steele in 1974 and is an independently owned and operated insurance agency servicing the insurance and business needs of public entities, businesses and residents.
Our ability to be responsive to our customers and to provide quality service and price-effective products has made us one of the largest agencies in Idaho.
We offer all types of coverages for you personally or your business, including Employee Benefits and Risk Management Services.
We have a team of experienced professionals who are able to build long-term relationships with our clients by fulfilling their needs.
A major asset is our reputation of personalized service and our ability to provide solutions to current and emerging needs.
We are fortunate to have the competent and friendly administrative personnel to coordinate the highly specialized service required in today's market.,
Mutual Insurance has maintained longstanding memberships in local and state associations. Mutual Insurance and/or its staff is currently a member of:
- AGRIP (Governmental Risk Insurance Pool)
Idaho Association of Counties
- Idaho Society of CPAs
- AICPA (American Institute of CPAs)
- Association of General Contractors
- SE Idaho Building Contractors Association
- Chamber of Commerce
- IACI (Idaho Association of Commerce & Industry)
- IIABA (Independent Agents & Brokers Association)
- Trusted Choice
- Bannock Development
- Rotary International
- Greater Pocatello Realtors
- NAHU (National Association of Health Underwriters)
- Idaho State Board of Medicine Prelitigation Panel
- Citizen's Community Bank Board
- Society of Certified Insurance Counselors